General Services :
The Corporation is pleased to provide its clients with the general services provided through its main head offices.
These services are:
(A) Licenses for Commercial Shipping Works Services:
Licenses are granted after fulfilling the required conditions in accordance with the regulations by His Excellency the Minister of Transport.
The client shall submit a formal application to the corporation chairman of the board, which shall give instructions to the administration of legal affairs to do the necessary procedures, as below:
Conditions for Granting Shipping License:
Article (16) The license of the Shipping power of attorney shall be granted to any person who has the following qualifications:
1) To be registered in the general commercial register of the Republic.
2) To be a Yemeni.
3) She/he has a power of attorney from a shipping company that owns ships operating or will reach the seaports of the Republic.
4) she/he has not been convicted in the Republic of the honor of the work.
5) Have the necessary experience in the field of shipping agencies.
6) She/He has a working capital allocated to the license activity of not less than ten million riyals.
7) To pay a deposit to the seaport authorities an amount of not less than ten thousand dollars.
8) Have an office equipped to work in the city in which the seaport is active.
9) Have an appropriate administrative staff with experience in the field of shipping agencies.
10) She/He has a license from the Office of Works to practice the profession.
11) Have a valid tax card.
12) Have a valid insurance card.
13) Have Al-Zakat card
In the case of a request of fuel supply and collection and disposal of waste license, approval certificate must be obtained from the General Authority for Maritime Affairs for and then submitted to the Yemeni Arabian Seaports Corporation.
(B) In the case of the client request of Loading or unloading goods from the seaport, the following steps shall be followed:
Service of Extracting Entry Cards for Individuals and Vehicles at the Seaport:
The client submits a formal application from the agency in which he works to the corporation chairman of the board. The application will be forwarded r to the security authorities for approval. The client then fills out a form and gives two personal pictures, a copy of the national card or passport and payment of small fee Yemeni Riyals. After this, the client gets the entry permit to the seaport.
In the case of the permit card for the vehicle, the same procedures shall be carried out with a copy of the ownership of the vehicle.